The Flying Dutchman in its purest form. Design, technics and useability are keywords for this watch. As in all watches meant for professional use it has a black dial with white hands.The dial is very readable and has a calm lustre, despite of or induced by the rather busy line play. The Breguet hands are hand painted with white superluminova, which makes them lumious in the dark.
The engine of this watch is the Swiss ETA 6498-1 movement. This movement is known for being sturdy and basic. The execution is highly elaborate as can be seen though the sapphire rear crystal. End regulation is done by Pellikaan timing.
- Manual winding
- Readings: hours, minutes, seconds
- Size: 45mm diameter, height 9,5 mm, strap 22 mm
- Movement: ETA 6498-1 elaboree
- Powerreserve: >=46 hours
- Breguet hands with white superluminova C1
- Black dial with white hour indexes using superluminova C1
- Sapphire crystals on front and back
- Waterresistant 5 Atm / 50 meters
- Standard black or brown leater strap (4,5mm) and additional black nylon NATO strap
- € 890,- including VAT
The core technology of almost any mechanical movement consists of the balance and hairspring. Invented by Christiaan Huygens (and John Hooke) around 1670.