The sporty version of the Flying Dutchman. The colour scheme of this watch is inspired by instruments of cars and motorcycles from the 60s. The readability is still on a high level due to the strong contrast between dial and the vintage red hands.
The engine of this watch is the Swiss ETA 6498-1 movement. This movement is known for being sturdy and basic. The execution is highly elaborate as can be seen though the sapphire rear crystal. Endregulation is done by Pellikaan timing.
- Manual winding
- Readings: hours, minutes, seconds
- Size: 45mm diameter, height 9,5 mm, strap 22 mm
- Movement: ETA 6498-1 elaboree
- Powerreserve: >=46 hours
- Breguet hands in black
- White dial with black hour indexes
- Sapphire crystals on front and back
- Waterresistant 5 Atm / 50 meters
- Standard black or brown leater strap (4,5mm) and additional black nylon NATO strap
- € 890,- including VAT
The core technology of almost any mechanical movement consists of the balance and hairspring. Invented by Christiaan Huygens (and John Hooke) around 1670.