The Flying Dutchman with automatic winding. Design, technics and useability are keywords for this watch. As in all watches meant for professional use it has a black dial with white hands.The dial is very readable and has a calm lustre, despite of or induced by the rather busy line play. The seconds hand is really long and a real eye catcher! The Breguet hands are hand painted with white superluminova, which makes them lumious in the dark.
The engine of this watch is the Swiss ETA 2892-A2 movement. It is renowned for its sturdyness and accuracy. The execution is on a high level, which can be seen through the sapphire caseback. End regulation is done by Pellikaan timing.
- Automatic winding
- Readings: hours/minutes/seconds (with hack function), date
- Size: 40mm diameter, height 9,5 mm, strap 22 mm
- Movement: ETA 2892A2 soignee
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Breguet hands with white superluminova C1
- Black dial with white hour indexes using superluminova C1
- Sapphire crystals on front and back
- Waterresistant 10 Atm / 100 meters
- Standard black or brown leather strap (4,5mm) and additional black nylon NATO strap
- € 1490,- including VAT
The core technology of almost any mechanical movement consists of the balance and hairspring. Invented by Christiaan Huygens (and John Hooke) around 1670.