The automatic sporty version of the Flying Dutchman. The colour scheme of this watch is inspired by instruments of cars and motorcycles from the 60s. The readability is still on a high level due to the strong contrast between dial and the vintage red hands. The seconds hand is very long with sub second indexes for more accurate time reading.
The engine of this watch is the Swiss ETA 2892-A2 movement. It is renowned for its sturdyness and accuracy. The execution is on a high level, which can be seen through the sapphire caseback. End regulation is done by Pellikaan timing.
- Automatic winding
- Readings: hours/minutes/seconds (with hack function), date
- Size: 45mm diameter, height 9,5 mm, strap 22 mm
- Movement: ETA 2892A2 soignee
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Breguet hands in black
- White and beige dial with black hour indexes/li>
- Sapphire crystals on front and back
- Waterresistant 10 Atm / 100 meters
- Standard black or brown leather strap (4,5mm) and additional black nylon NATO strap
- € 1490,- including VAT
The core technology of almost any mechanical movement consists of the balance and hairspring. Invented by Christiaan Huygens (and John Hooke) around 1670.