The serene version of the Flying Dutchman. Subtlety, calmness and rest are the intention of this watch. The exact colour scheme was established by endless mixing and comparison to get to the desired balanced effect.
The engine of this watch is the Swiss ETA 2892-A2 movement. It is renowned for its sturdyness and accuracy. The execution is on a high level, which can be seen through the sapphire caseback. End regulation is done by Pellikaan timing.
- Automatic winding
- Readings: hours/minutes/seconds (with hack function), date
- Size: 45mm diameter, height 13.5 mm, strap 22 mm
- Movement: ETA 2892A2 soignee
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Breguet hands in black
- White/off white dial with black lines and indexes
- Sapphire crystals on front and back
- Waterresistant 10 Atm / 100 meters
- € 1490,- including VAT
The core technology of almost any mechanical movement consists of the balance and hairspring. Invented by Christiaan Huygens (and John Hooke) around 1670.